TICKET SALES via Internet ended 20th of July Now, only purchases without meals at the venue will be available!
- The program
- Lodging and Accomodation
- Brochure: 40 years of Karma Kagyu in Sweden
Venue: Solbo Retreat Center, Karma Dechen Ösel Ling
Solbo, Oppeby 246, Stupan, 732 73 Fellingsbro
Klick here for more information.
Welcome to us!
We are the Buddhist Community, Karme Tenpe Gyaltsen (KTG).
At our centers you can learn about Buddhist meditation, do retreats and listen to lectures and teachings from the vast Karma Kagyu tradition – the oral tradition.
We were founded in 1976 by H.H. the 16th Karmapa and had the honor of being led by venerable meditation master Lama Ngawang from our beginnings up until his death in 2011. Today our center is led by Lama Tsultim Gyaltso Rinpoche.
Karme Tenpe Gyaltsen means The Karma Kagyu Teaching’s Victory Banner.
The head of this tradition is
H.H. Gyalwa Karmapa.
Associated to our Buddhist Community are:
- Buddhistiskt center för studier och meditation i Stockholm – Karma Shedrup Dargye Ling (KSDL).
- Solbo buddhistiska kurs- och retreatgård – Karma Dechen Ösel Ling (KDÖL).
- Örebro Buddhistgrupp, en gemenskap för meditation och samtal – Karma Machik Chöling.
Our sister centers in Hungary, started by Lama Ngawang, are led by Lama Chöpel:
KTG is a member of:
- Sveriges Buddhistiska Samarbetsråd, the Buddhist Cooperation Council of Sweden, which in turn is a members of the European Buddhist Union.
Join our mailing list – and receive news and program updates via email. Write to info[@]ktg.nu if you have any questions.